Saturday, September 10, 2011

Self sabotage, or just some bad habits? And some blabbering about aging of various species

I stay up way too late for someone with a chronic health disease. I also eat way too much at night.  It's a type of coping, but it's not really getting me anywhere.   I eat at night the way I used to smoke.    I no longer smoke! 3.5 years ... I still get cravings. BUT
I weigh more than I ever have. I've had a 30 pound fluctuation in less than a year.
Well, I'm tired now. I'm going to snuggle with my kitty. She really is pretty old!  Nineteen and 4 months. Did you know that the calculation for cat-to-human years is NOT the same as for dogs?  It's a myth that it's 7 human years for every dog year.  Here it says: "The formula is: 10.5 dog years per human year for the first 2 years, then 4 dog years per human year for each year after."   Cats age a wee bit faster though, check out the cat/human year calculator below!!

So my cat is 93 human years old.  She's not feeling in top shape, either. But she's such a cutie! ^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment